Saturday 16 March 2013

Blues for Mittavinda

Blues for Mittavinda

Download


"I came away feeling both mentally – and, as a result of something you absolutely must experience – physically enriched."  Rock, Paper, Shotgun


Blues for Mittavinda is a game about chaos for the Game Jolt competition.
My interpretation of chaos is that it's subtle, ubiquitous and omnipresent. I can
think of nothing more chaotic than a bird landing on the branch of a snow-laden tree. 
Of course I can think of an infinity of things equally as chaotic; a still sea, scree and shale,
a calm sky, weather changing, the constant barrage of thoughts that we live with.

"one of the first Great Games of 2013 everyone on this planet should play it" Porpentine



5 comments:

  1. The game doesn't start on my computer. I'm running Windows 7 Pro on a stock Thinkpad E420. Maybe this computer just doesn't like the game's runtime engine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, not sure really. Did you extract it? Silly question probably. Your set-up is perfect for it you see. I wish I could help further. Any error message?

      Delete
  2. Hey, seen a few playthroughs for your games and I must say you are brilliant! Truly an aspiration (especially with this game)!! the only trouble I seem to have is I have a Mac processor not a windows!! I was just wondering if you had made any of your games into a Mac file or if I should invest in a Windows processor? Seriously though, wonderful games. True works of art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind. I've not made any Mac playable games I'm sad to say but I hope to make some browser games in the future if you're interested. Also that Experiment 12 thing is soon to have a Mac port.

      Delete
    2. Okay thank you! Still just love the animation style! Keep up the good work!

      Delete